Mount Pisgah is a 5.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hinsdale, New Hampshire that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good hike through very quiet trail. Confusing trails at times. All trails helped us stay on track.

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Mt. Pisgah doesn’t have the fantastic views like Mt. Monadnock to the east but it does have abundant quiet and solitude. Didn’t encounter a soul on this hike and at times I could not hear any sounds of humanity.

Monday, July 24, 2017

There are lots of bugs right now, so bring bug repellent for sure! Or this time of the year just go with Monadnock instead. At one of the vistas there is a good view of Monadnock. Overall the hike is prettt easy. I would want to do it in the fall again so that there are less bugs.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

We hiked the upper loop today and the bugs were out in force. Round trip was about 5.2 miles. Nice open road type trails, except in a few spots that were grassy.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wonderful snowshoe hike for mid February. Trails were well marked and the views were outstanding, both to the east and to the west.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Very well-marked trail. The Kirkland loop trail took me almost 2.5 hours to get back to the parking area. I saw a beautiful deer in the distance. Be careful of slippery leaves!

Monday, October 17, 2016

We hiked the the Kilborn Loop today. It was a beautiful trail and aptly labeled moderate. but I suspect it's much longer than the 4.3 miles posted. took us over three hours and over 20,000 steps. give yourself plenty of time.

Friday, October 07, 2016

great

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peaceful

Saturday, April 16, 2016

I did the Killburn loop. it was a decent hike with some neat scenery. I didn't find any views off of that trail however. maybe I missed something but I followed the loop and didn't see anything like the picture posted. there was a mother bear and cubs when I went!

Saturday, October 07, 2017