Mount Pisgah

Mount Pisgah is a 5.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hinsdale, New Hampshire that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is best used from April until October.

We hiked the upper loop today and the bugs were out in force. Round trip was about 5.2 miles. Nice open road type trails, except in a few spots that were grassy.

Wonderful snowshoe hike for mid February. Trails were well marked and the views were outstanding, both to the east and to the west.

Very well-marked trail. The Kirkland loop trail took me almost 2.5 hours to get back to the parking area. I saw a beautiful deer in the distance. Be careful of slippery leaves!

off road driving

We hiked the the Kilborn Loop today. It was a beautiful trail and aptly labeled moderate. but I suspect it's much longer than the 4.3 miles posted. took us over three hours and over 20,000 steps. give yourself plenty of time.

great

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peaceful

Saturday, April 16, 2016

I did the Killburn loop. it was a decent hike with some neat scenery. I didn't find any views off of that trail however. maybe I missed something but I followed the loop and didn't see anything like the picture posted. there was a mother bear and cubs when I went!

Saturday, November 09, 2013