Mount Morgan Trail

Mount Morgan Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Center Sandwich, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loved this trail! About 2 hours each way. No part too steep to handle, loved the ladder route to the top. Incredible, incredible views of Squam and the White Mountains. I'd definitely recommend doing it in the fall.

This hike was beautiful! A steady incline with a few steep grades. I loved this hike, it is definitely a moderate trail. My counter part does not agree, he chose to pack an extremely heavy pack for his first time out. We took the Cliffs up, which I loved Just be advised there is a rock tunnel you must go through, we had to take our packs off to get through.

beautiful views! well worth it . we did the loop . It was awesome!

Loved the view

Absolutely gorgeous views at the top! Loved the rocks at the end after the ladder. Definitely go up that way!

A moderate hike with astonishing views from the summit. You can see all of Squam Lake and even past Winnipesaukee to the east and quite a ways south and north, too. We chose to go up the ladders and were glad we did. You have to scramble across some rock face from the ladders to the top but the rock had plenty of grip. I would be extra careful if the surface was wet.

Great hike! Definitely go up the ladders to the cliffs when you get to the top. The view of the lake is absolutely stunning!