Mount Garfield Trail

Mount Garfield Trail is a 9.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Bethlehem, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Very beautiful view up top! Gradual elevation and a bit of rock scrambling the last 0.2 miles.

I loved this trail! It was long but not very steep I felt like I could actually enjoy the trail on my way up, the trail was pretty cool itself and the views from the summit are spectacular! Normally I feel like I have to bust my butt for the good views so it was nice to have a milder trail with a great summit! We started hiking by 9:00 and were back at the car by 3:30 with an hour break at the summit enjoying a little catnap in the sunshine.

Great trail, moderate most of the way so easy on knees. Too cloudy for much of a view but great anyway. With dog.

Loved this hike. The last .2 were a little steep, but the views from the top were amazing.

It rained heavily the night before and had to do three water crossings. Overall the the trail had lots of water coming down. Feet were wet, but it was completely worth it! Moderate hike, steady incline all the way up and last .2 miles are steep.

except for the last 0.2 miles, it's pretty easy going.