Mount Eisenhower via Crawford Path

Mount Eisenhower via Crawford Path is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bretton Woods, New Hampshire that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike VIA Edmonds path.

Loved this hike! Incredible views. Nothing too steep. A bit buggy at the top - be careful of the bees. Great view of Mt. Washington - wish we had more time to hike on over.

I would say this is by far my favorite hike so far! Fairly easy hike and visually stunning! highly recommend!

This one is steep... but really people.. we are in the whites doing 4k's there are some tricky spots at the top so watch your footing! and as we all know its WINDY at the top. my sister and I got some silly pics at the top of messy hair and smiles. The view ? well lets just say it's why we all hike these big boys. I was captivated by the summit. Take your time and enjoy, the summit on even a some what cloudy day will take your breath away, in the best way ;)

Fairly easy hike with some pretty cool views of Mt. Washington!

Tough in the beginning, but scramble eases. Super fun!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Great hike with a consistent climb but nothing too steep at any point.

Saturday, July 22, 2017