Mount Crawford Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bartlett, New Hampshire that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a pretty steep hike (like 900 feet of elevation in half a mile kind of steep), but otherwise I’d say it’s on the easier side. The last half mile or so offers great views, though the markers on the rocks are a little sparse at times. The summit has great views all around.

Great hike! it is quite steep but the rocks are a lot easier than Amonoosuc Ravine. Not crowded and we had great time sitting near top for Good hour to take the views and eat.

Harder than I thought. Over 2 hours of rocky, followed by ledge at a 45-50 degree incline to the top.

We really enjoyed this hike! Bring your bug spray! There was a passing rain shower on our way down so some spots got slick. But the trail is very well maintained. The grade of this hike is steep at times, but the view was worth it! We only hike a few times a year and completed this in 3.5 hours.

This is a great trail for people who hike frequently!My boyfriend and I haven’t hiked in a long time so we struggled. The majority of the trail was a steep incline but the view at the top was worth it! It took us about 2.5 hours to get up to the top and a little over an hour to get down.

Well maintained path, definitely worth the hike with a amazing view

More strenuous than anticipated. Summit views made it worthwhile.

This hike is strenuous but not technically difficult by White Mountain standards. First ~mile is just about flat, then steep rocky stairs take you up most of the elevation. You'll have no trouble keeping the trail until you come to the bare ledge near the top. Keep to the right at the first big open slab, though it appears that the trail goes left. Some other hikers got "lost" in that section the day I was there. Heard them yelling through the woods and sent the dog in to find them. I nearly made the same wrong turn myself. This is in a wilderness area, so blazes and trail markers are unkept. Look for cairns near the top to keep the trail.

Great 360 views at the summit, and enough scrub and boulders to find a spot out of the wind.

Fairly easy trail, some more difficult rocky areas, but overall easy. Amazing view at the top and spacious rock area to sit and enjoy a snack with a view.

ohjcfubggfxrufdttdryfayjdsGhvvxzzssalppkmmnbgfgiokjhgfrtyujkjbvgghjhgghhh yo
kjsgàjkekfkdkkvkgkfkfkflllhlglflkdiehfjgktkohlhlblopppgpppppppclllfrmmbhnyjlackjackk

I'm planning the
flerrari

This is NOT a moderate trail. Very difficult due to sharp ascent pretty much 90% of the trail. All pretty much rock stairs up. Nice views though. Just not a leisurely hike up.

The beginning of this trail is currently under water and will take some creative maneuvering/ bushwacking to get past the first few hundred feet. There also seems to be a bridge out over a brook near the bottom, but it was a relatively easy crossing. Overall, a great hike, challenging but worth it for the great views. A little bit of snow near the top in places but it will be gone soon.

Saturday, October 07, 2017

We are fairly active and have been hiking only since 2014 and mostly only in the fall. This one was tough but we loved it. It was steep and rocky. I have issues with heights and wide open edges. I am also not very confident yet with some rock scramble. This trail even though steep did not bother me. Will definitely do this again! Oh we were slow and stopped often. Took us 3 hours up and 2 down.

Friday, October 06, 2017

Big bang for your efforts. Davis Path can be steep and bothersome at times but the viewing is great

Friday, August 25, 2017

Great hike with 6 year old and 9 year old in tow. Fairly tough accent but just short enough the views are fantastic at the top.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Definitely not a beginners trail. Fantastic views at the summit, but some very steep sections of the trail at about the 3/4 point.
when you reach the ledges it becomes a piece of cake.

Friday, August 04, 2017

Hike was more difficult than expected, but can't beat the view from the top. Hard to believe this hike is in the same "moderate" category as something like Mt. Willard, but I'm far from experienced with regard to how the trails are categorized. Eight of us between the ages of 7 and 48 went out (none of us with any experience outside of typical family hiking), and we all came back tired and happy. Bugs were a nuisance from the parking lot to about a half mile in. Nonetheless, a great way to spend an afternoon!!!

Monday, June 26, 2017

Definitely had to work for the view! The view was incredible. Black flies were not!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Mount Crawford trail is actually a section of the Davis Path. The first half mile is relatively flat, then it starts to get steeper. The trail is well maintained with lots of rock stairs along the way. 3/4 of the way up the trail opens onto rock with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains. 360 degree views from the summit. Super windy today which kept the bugs at bay. Fantastic hike!

Monday, June 12, 2017

took the davis path up today. (6/12 95 degrees) This trail was a lot harder than i remember. the black flies and mosquitos were TERRIBLE! I will definitely be sore tomorrow. Took me 4 hours. amazing views.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Loved this hike. Perfect combination of challenging and rewarding. Great views. Took me about 4 hours to complete, taking my time.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

amazing hike it'salso greatfor trail running.

Friday, July 01, 2016

great day hike...consistent climb but great reward..enjoy

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Great summit views make the incline workout well worth it!

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Did this hike on Sept 1st with my sister and sister-in-law. We are not real seasoned hikers but the weather was perfect and this was a great climb with the reward of a nearly 360 degree summit. As is usually the case we met great people along the way. No regrets and this is not a climb to pass up!

Friday, March 09, 2012

I made this hike with my 2 adult sons, Ron and Bob. The hike started out nice and easy, but as we got higher the weather conditions got worse. The fog rolled in and by the time we got to the summit, visibility was less than 100 yards. So much for great views. But we had a few laughs. And all hikes are great if you get back to the car unhurt.