Mount Crawford Trail

Mount Crawford Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bartlett, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

The Mount Crawford trail is actually a section of the Davis Path. The first half mile is relatively flat, then it starts to get steeper. The trail is well maintained with lots of rock stairs along the way. 3/4 of the way up the trail opens onto rock with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains. 360 degree views from the summit. Super windy today which kept the bugs at bay. Fantastic hike!

took the davis path up today. (6/12 95 degrees) This trail was a lot harder than i remember. the black flies and mosquitos were TERRIBLE! I will definitely be sore tomorrow. Took me 4 hours. amazing views.

Loved this hike. Perfect combination of challenging and rewarding. Great views. Took me about 4 hours to complete, taking my time.

amazing hike it'salso greatfor trail running.

great day hike...consistent climb but great reward..enjoy

Monday, July 07, 2014

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Great summit views make the incline workout well worth it!

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Did this hike on Sept 1st with my sister and sister-in-law. We are not real seasoned hikers but the weather was perfect and this was a great climb with the reward of a nearly 360 degree summit. As is usually the case we met great people along the way. No regrets and this is not a climb to pass up!

Friday, March 09, 2012

I made this hike with my 2 adult sons, Ron and Bob. The hike started out nice and easy, but as we got higher the weather conditions got worse. The fog rolled in and by the time we got to the summit, visibility was less than 100 yards. So much for great views. But we had a few laughs. And all hikes are great if you get back to the car unhurt.