Mount Chocorua Loop Trail

Mount Chocorua Loop Trail is a 8.9 mile loop trail located near Conway, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A popular rocky traverse over a series of mountains in the Whites with terrific views. This is one of the most popular and beautiful hikes in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Mount Chocorua looks like the summit of a peak you may find in the Colorado Rockies! Once you get up to the ridge via the steep ridge trail you will be following a ridge traverse over several rocky peaks to the summit of Chocorua. There you will have amazing views towards Mount Washington and the rest of the White Mountains.

beautiful views of the summit as you're hiking up. good mix of shade and sun. and dog friendly!

Great hike! I went with my husband and dog going up the piper trail which was fun! Once we reached the rock summit it was challenging (especially if you have a fear of heights!) we had to carry our small dog to the peak, this is the first 'hard' hike I've ever done and I'm very happy we made it to the top, the view is unbelievable!! We took the Hammond trial back connecting us back to piper trail...the Hammond trail was less steep than the piper trail. Overall great experience!!!

Great hike.

Difficult, beautiful views and great hiking!

We went up and back same trail not the loop but did side trail to water fall. Wonderful trail! Good footing; great falls even though little water. Top was dramatic, rocky, view great. Very windy. One of my top hikes in NH/VT!