Monadnock Mountain Via Marlboro Trail

Monadnock Mountain Via Marlboro Trail is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Jaffrey, New Hampshire that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

I love this trail!

really nice way to hike monadnock. i think there were only 3 of us on the west side of the mt today.

Marked very well with arrows, dots and white signs, loved this trail! Super fun and interesting! Would recommend hiking sticks for the descent.

Great hike but be prepared has some challenging spots.

I must say that this trail should be classified as hard or difficult because that is what it was! Took two hours to ascend and two hours coming down. I am not an advanced hiker, I'd say I am an intermediate beginner and I did have difficulty with climbing some of the rocks (I'm also 5'1, for reference). It was however, exhilarating and challenging on all fronts (mentally and physically). I would recommend this to intermediate hikers and up. However, if you want to take on the challenge, do it!

Great hike it was definitely harder then it says. View from the top was well worth the pain from all the climbing.

This trail really made my nads nock