Moat Mountain Mineral Site

Moat Mountain Mineral Site is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Conway, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A fun and easy hike with a great waterfall at the end. Be careful for Mountain Bikers.

Great hike for all skill levels!

well marked trail, good elevation changes but I'd recommend a mosquito net hat and long pants/ sleeves, the mosquitos were fierce.

The trail is confusing. Tip when you get to the sign about half a mile in, don't go left no matter what it says. If you look right you'll see the blazes. If you do go left you will end up on an unmarked bike trail. Follow that around until you can make a right at an intersection. It will take you to the mineral collection site

Pretty boring trail. Well marked.

Great place to find some minerals!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ok hike, signs are a little confusing so I stayed on the 379 trail I think just in and back out. I'm not from this area and didn't want to get lost.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Boring.
Signage was confusing.
Never saw the falls.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Great trail enjoyed by my Father and I

Friday, July 08, 2016

Saturday, June 25, 2016

A great relaxing walk in the woods. The Old high school trail loops back to the road for a 3.3 mile hike/walk. Didnt go to mineral site this time.

Monday, April 25, 2016

We enjoyed this but went in the off season which meant a 1.2 mile hike from the middle of high street road to the trail head. If we could have driven to the trail head, would have given 5 stars. The hike was relaxing and easy for us and our 3 month old pup. We did not make it to the mines but did what is called the high school loop (2.1) miles. We would have spent more time finding the actual mine site if we hadn't spent 1.2 miles getting to trail head.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Easy. Couldn't find the falls. The kids liked it a lot. Very hot day out hard to keep going.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014