Magalloway Mountain

Magalloway Mountain is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pittsburg, New Hampshire that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Wonderful trail, didn't meet one person. Wide trail. We hiked Coon trail up and Bobcat down . Both end up in small parking lot with outhouse.

We had a great time with this hike. the veiw from the look out tower was amazing. me my husband my 3 year old and our 6m lab took a little longer to get up there about 50min. But it was totally worth it. Both trails are very beautiful. coot was quicker but bobcat trail had some look out trails with some views you can't get from coot. Totally suggest doing both. once you are out on coot you will how it's crazy to think jeeps use to drive up this path.

Monday, June 06, 2016

Great family hike.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It was a great short trail up in 37 down in 30 was told to go to the lookout talis field after i came home!!! so dont forget to explore on top to see everywhere!!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Our cabin is 30 minutes from this trail, and I hike it every chance I can. It is a short trail, but definitely one that gets your blood pumping...relatively steep and rocky. The history behind this trail is also a fascinating one. At the top, there is a Watchman's Tower, and if you climb to its top, you can see into Connecticut, Vermont, and Canada. Peeking into the windows of the little cabin up there (which you can also rent!) is a treat as well. A great day trip.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Short day hike unless you choose to stay at the Watchman"s Tower. Beautiful views especially from atop the rangers tower during a full moon.