Lower Pond Trail

Lower Pond Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Rochester, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

OK hike. Easy...not well marked.

Was the only car in the lot when stopping by for a quick hike with my dog in the late afternoon. Markings weren't great but found the core trail eventually. Pretty flat and easy trail.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

we like it and will go often now that we know about it. nice and quiet. multi paths to take.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Infested with ticks, found 23 ticks on my dog and myself. Lots of trees down across the trail.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nice Trail but some areas need cleared. Great for trail running but only 2 mile look so doing it twice is good. Very buggy so use a lot of bug spray.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nice walking trail. I found it to be buggy, so go prepared with bug spray. We happened to be the only people on the trail. In the shade of the trees the majority of the walk.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012