Lion Head Trail to Boott Spur Trail Loop

Lion Head Trail to Boott Spur Trail Loop is a 9.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Gorham, New Hampshire that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

Great hike some snowy patches left over so tuckermans is closed but lions head up is great for views

Tough! Some icy, wet spots so be careful

we went this trail on president day in the middle of winter. At the beginning it wasn't super cold or hard but after about two miles it became slippery and steep. you definitely need to use proper gear. we were using trampon and had backpacks. The last one miles was just white and beautiful but the wind and clouds might get into your way. It was my first time doing a snowy hike and totally worse it. You also need ski goggles and enough close since the temperature drops at top and the wind can blow more than 50 mph. For me the hard part was the last mile when I was tired and couldn't rest and on the way back steep part is hard. I recommend this hike to everybody who is interested in climbing mountains in winter.