Kilburn Crag Trail

Kilburn Crag Trail is a 1.8 mile out and back trail located near Littleton, New Hampshire and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Terrific hike with a wonderful view of Littleton at the top. Although uphill, it’s just .8 miles the the top. Would hike this trail again!

It's a short hike, but it's definitely worth doing. The view at the top is very nice. The trail is usually pretty quiet so this makes for a nice place to enjoy nature.

It's a small trail and only one really good looking point. It's great for just a quick hike. The view at the top is nice, will do again.

I am a beginner and this trail is challenging for me! I read many post saying that is too easy, and that might be the case for many. Personally, I needed several stops for my calf's sake, specially in the first part of the trail. I took my time and was rewarded with a beautiful view of Littleton and a peaceful nature walk. So far, I went two times, and I would recommend to use bug spray because there are mosquitoes! I will definitely go back as often as I can, until this trail becomes easy for me before I move to the next one! I'm giving it four stars because it's a great trail to practice hiking and offers a great view.

The trail was pretty wet and muddy, considering it had just rained the night before. My dog and I made it to the top in about 20 minutes. Great trail for something quick with a beautiful view of Littleton.

What a beautiful view from the top! We could see the weather towers on top of Mt Washington. Lots of birds were flitting around and chatty.

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Very short hike, easy, but perfect to stretch our legs with the dogs after many hours of driving, easy to find along Hwy 93, great view of Mt. Washington and Mt Lafayette, I was surprised of the panorama. Could rated as a 4 stars for the view but the length of the trail was too short for me.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016

It was a good trail for the whole family including our dog. birds were singing and we saw some cool mushrooms while on it. No bugs but we did use bug spray

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Easy hike - room for 2-3 cars at the trail head.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My girlfriend and I brought our dog, it was a great hike to go on with a dog! A little steep at first but not bad because it's a short hike. Took an Hour from start to finish but we stopped at the top and stacked stones so we were only moving for 35 min. Definitely bring bug spray!

Friday, June 17, 2016

We took a 2, 3, 4, and 10 year old up Kilburn Crags, and I carried a 9 month old on my back. The first part is somewhat steep. We took water breaks on the benches and a snack break to get them motivated again. After it leveled a little, they pushed to the summit just fine. We ran into a few muddy spots and a bit of mosquitoes, so prepare accordingly. The view of Littleton is really great, and the picnic table made another great break spot for the kids. On the way down it went much quicker, of course. And the closeness to town was very convenient. It only took us 1 1/2 hours total, and we didn't rush.