Kilburn Crag Trail

Kilburn Crag Trail is a 1.8 mile out and back trail located near Littleton, New Hampshire and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

What a beautiful view from the top! We could see the weather towers on top of Mt Washington. Lots of birds were flitting around and chatty.

Very short hike, easy, but perfect to stretch our legs with the dogs after many hours of driving, easy to find along Hwy 93, great view of Mt. Washington and Mt Lafayette, I was surprised of the panorama. Could rated as a 4 stars for the view but the length of the trail was too short for me.

It was a good trail for the whole family including our dog. birds were singing and we saw some cool mushrooms while on it. No bugs but we did use bug spray

Easy hike - room for 2-3 cars at the trail head.

My girlfriend and I brought our dog, it was a great hike to go on with a dog! A little steep at first but not bad because it's a short hike. Took an Hour from start to finish but we stopped at the top and stacked stones so we were only moving for 35 min. Definitely bring bug spray!

Friday, June 17, 2016

We took a 2, 3, 4, and 10 year old up Kilburn Crags, and I carried a 9 month old on my back. The first part is somewhat steep. We took water breaks on the benches and a snack break to get them motivated again. After it leveled a little, they pushed to the summit just fine. We ran into a few muddy spots and a bit of mosquitoes, so prepare accordingly. The view of Littleton is really great, and the picnic table made another great break spot for the kids. On the way down it went much quicker, of course. And the closeness to town was very convenient. It only took us 1 1/2 hours total, and we didn't rush.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Nice view of Littleton. Fair number of mosquitoes.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Nice gentle climb with historic view of Littleton. Made the hike easily with my 9 year old daughter.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Friday, July 30, 2010

Short, easy hike. Most often it's muddy. Don't forget your bug spray! Nice view of Littleton and surrounding mountains from the top.