Green Loop Trail

Green Loop Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Exeter, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Henderson - Swasey Trail Network (Green Loop) is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Exeter, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy hike, but trail was not marked. There were a few places where we didn't know which path to take for the loop.

Nice, well marked trail.

Thursday, June 02, 2016

Lots of great trails. Well marked and maintained. Will go back and try some different trails.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I posted my cat photo accidentally instead of a photo of the hike? can it be deleted

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I enjoyed this trail. The trails were well maintained and trees properly marked, although I still had to download this app to find my way out. Great workout. There were not many people while we were there, lot's of wildlife and will definitely put it on the list of trails each month.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Great trails. Town is in the middle of reforestation project, so it's interesting when you venture in. I wonder how it all works. Saw only 2 people on trail today. It was peaceful.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Easy afternoon hike - My wife and I walked 2.2 miles about hour, nice because so close to our house. Well kept trials. Would not do them without map on cell phone. Many routes not on map but easy to find .. Easy hike.

Wednesday, January 04, 2017