Gonic Trails

Gonic Trails is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rochester, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Love this place. Something for everyone

The water fall is small, and the water doesn't seem like its suitable for swimming in. The Trails are not difficult, and are good for kids and dogs

Trails are well marked. Great for kids...

Hiked the Red trail today w/ a student. A good workout for her & a good walk for me. Went left at the trail split & the downhill portion was tough for my student. Will go right next time so we get the uphill climb.

Great set of trails! Pretty waterfalls. Dog friendly :)

Love. Good hiking, foresty, gorgeous water, and the falls are a short hike from parking. If it weren't for the bugs I'd lay around on the mossy banks all day.

Luckily we had a picture of the trails because it got a little spotty right before the falls, and we continued on the yellow instead of back tracking to blue so luckily red connected easily to yellow. Very populated today with lots of dogs (off leashes)

Love this trail! It's wide open and flat. Perfect for young kids. Not ideal for those seeking a workout.
Parents need to be careful near the river as there are several steep drop offs along the edge of the trail. I bring my dog and my mini goats here all the time.

Great little hike to a magical spot! Very well marked and maintained. Loved it!!

Easy, with beautiful river views. Went in early spring 2017 and was able to easily complete, even with snow still on the ground.

Great trails and beautiful river views

Great trail so close to home. Easy to follow and the falls are beautiful.

Decent easy trail, nice for a lazy stroll see some cool waterfalls

I walked to the falls and set up my hammock right along the river. I was so happy with this trail. Perfect spot for lounging by the water!

Beautiful forest, the waterfall was worth slipping down all the ice. Absolutely stunning.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Very pretty waterfall!

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Beautiful scenery! Nice easy walk. The area along the river and waterfall is really pretty!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Easy trails with pretty views. Grab a trail map at the start of your walk.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

lit

Saturday, July 23, 2016

We had a really hard time at this trail. trails are not clearly marked and it says the trails are good for biking but where ever we ended up, unless you are a professional mountain biker there is no way you can get up and down some of those hills, so we ended up pushing and pulling our bikes up and down about 10 hills, not fun. And we got lost because of the lack of markings on the trail, what should have been maybe two miles and about 45 min took us 2 hours and dumped us onto the main road, no where near where we parked. Very frustrating!