Gonic Trails

Gonic Trails is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rochester, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

The water fall is small, and the water doesn't seem like its suitable for swimming in. The Trails are not difficult, and are good for kids and dogs

Trails are well marked. Great for kids...

Hiked the Red trail today w/ a student. A good workout for her & a good walk for me. Went left at the trail split & the downhill portion was tough for my student. Will go right next time so we get the uphill climb.

Great set of trails! Pretty waterfalls. Dog friendly :)

Love. Good hiking, foresty, gorgeous water, and the falls are a short hike from parking. If it weren't for the bugs I'd lay around on the mossy banks all day.

Luckily we had a picture of the trails because it got a little spotty right before the falls, and we continued on the yellow instead of back tracking to blue so luckily red connected easily to yellow. Very populated today with lots of dogs (off leashes)

Love this trail! It's wide open and flat. Perfect for young kids. Not ideal for those seeking a workout.
Parents need to be careful near the river as there are several steep drop offs along the edge of the trail. I bring my dog and my mini goats here all the time.

Great little hike to a magical spot! Very well marked and maintained. Loved it!!

Easy, with beautiful river views. Went in early spring 2017 and was able to easily complete, even with snow still on the ground.