Glen Ellis Falls Trail

Glen Ellis Falls Trail is a 0.4 mile out and back trail located near Gorham, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and cross country skiing and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.4 miles Elevation Gain: 78 feet Route Type: Out & Back

icy

Great time and wonderful views! I brought my wife, two sons (5 and 3), and my lab! Everyone did great! The walk back up was good too! Good time!

very easy hike but the waterfall is amazing and there are plenty of other trails from this same trail head location to do.

Great falls. A little rocky in the beginning so not good for those not steady on their feet.

Short (less than 1/2 mile out and back) with an awesome waterfall . Great little add on for a day in the White Mountains.

Very well maintained trail. Short easy hike for a beautiful waterfall!

Not really a hike, a nice walk beautiful waterfall!

Not a hike as I was thinking. A quick trail down to the waterfall. A pretty nice view.

Awesome little hike! So fun and beautiful! My husband and I had already finished a two hour hike! We just wanted a little supplement! This was perfect. It’s not even half a mile but the beauty of the falls is unsurpassable! Do it! You will not regret it!

Great walk. Be careful for loose and wet stones. Several lookout areas to observe the falls from. Very beautiful- short walk, great payoff.

I wouldn't consider this a hike but the waterfall was nice.

Beautiful hike with beautiful waterfalls along the way leading to this huge breathtaking waterfall. The only thing I would say negative about this trail was that there was so many other people. But it’s summer and everyone wants to check this place out just as much as we do :)

great looking falls with an even better name

One of my absolute favorite places! A gorgeous walk next to the river through the woods that leads to a breataking 62foot waterfall. A must see!!

Super quick walk to a gorgeous waterfall. Trail does have some water on it so I could see where it could get slippery if you aren’t careful. A must see if you’re in the area!

Super easy trail. Beautiful waterfall. Definitely a must see if driving by the trail head.

Very easy hike, but amazing views all along. You can get very close to the large falls- beautiful views.

7/12/19 so gorgeous for a super short hike, more a walk! Down the stone steps and back up! So worth it!

beautiful short hike!!

Not to be missed. If you like waterfalls, this is a wonderful, quick walk to a beautiful falls. Nice stonework makes the walk possible. Watch out for potholes in the parking lot.

Easy hike to a really pretty waterfall.

Super accessible, esp for kids, and the falls doesn't disappoint. Nice bang for the buck.

short and sweet

Very short "hike" (there are well-maintained stairs pretty much the whole way through, so not sure I'd call it that) with gorgeous views of the falls. Worth a quick stop. Very family-friendly.

It’s a huge water fall go now if you can it’s roaring

Worth the quick trip. Even better after last nights rain.

nice easy walk for yhe family beautiful but powerful falls

parking is locked, parked on the side of the road, tricky snow traps , pick your route carefully, full power waterfalls roar.

Saw the reviews and went for it... Kid Friendly, Easy Hike, sounds great right? Add a 4yo and an 18 month old strapped to your back with heavy snow conditions and you can turn this from easy to treacherous in no time! We trudged along willingly in anticipation for the sites to see. The underpass stood about 5 feet. For someone 6'2 with an infant on his back this was not ideal. We made it to the first waterfall, admired the beauty and set out for more... until... the snow gave out and I found myself with one leg waist deep in the snow, the other laying atop the ice path with 50 lbs of infant and carrier on my back! This truly made a fantastic adventure for us first timers to Glenn Ellis Falls! We will definitely return to see the sites. We chuckled returning to see the reviews finding out there were STEPS the entire way! :D There were no steps on our trip that's for sure!