Georgiana and Harvard Falls Trail

Georgiana and Harvard Falls Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lincoln, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

views were Exquisite Falls was beautiful Trail was not well marked

Starts off very easy, more of a walk than a hike, but the last 1/4 mile or so feels like you do all 700ft of the gain straight up! A work out, but so worth it when you make it to Georgiana Falls. Beautiful spots to grab some photos, and to sit and enjoy a snack by the falls. A little narrow and some rock climbs/hopping, so can be tricky for dogs who aren't used to that sort of hiking.

I would do this again in a second but would be more prepared with water and better footwear. I thought my 15 year old daughter and I would cruise up and down this short hike in no time. It was great, a little muddy and my heart was pumping toward the top. Only saw 2 other hikers on way down.

This hike started out really easy. About halfway in, there was a lot of washout from recent rains and it's possible that we got off the trail for a while because we ended up climbing between rocks. Buddy fell into a pool between the rocks and took an unplanned swim, but was able to climb back out. When we got farther up, there's a lovely flat space near a pool where we relaxed in the sun for a while before heading back down.

fairly easy hike with good Waterville views and access. good hike with younger children.

Light start, but it gets more beautiful and difficult as you go. Eventually, you are just boulder hopping until you get to the top. Stunning views of water, forest, and mountains. Lightly traveled and the perfect place for a rustic picnic.

Great easy trail at the beginning then moderate rock climbing as you get to the top of the falls. My kids loved it (13,11,9,6)
Beautiful scenery from the top of the falls. My husband and kids climbed the rocks on the falls and I walked through the wooded area along the falls which eventually led to some rock climbing. Well worth it. Bring bathing suits. There is a small watering hole at the top. Then more climbing of rocks if you choose!

Great short hike, Beautiful views

Beautiful trail. As advertised. Steep in parts, rock scramble at times. Manageable as a shorter hike (with kids). Rewarding views and water holes to cool off in.

Jytyyyyyyytrtfr

Good workout, pretty views of large falls. Steep incline and narrow passage in some spots. Leave the little kids at home for this one.

Great hike to do on a day that is going to be warm. Get started early and go straight to the top. Hang out there for a bit, then stop at various places on the way down to enjoy the views, catch some sun, wade, and perhaps discover a water slide or two. Wear good hiking shoes, but bring your water shoes.

endless, stunning waterfalls will have you believe they are going end at any moment... be prepared for some steeps, but nothing technical. Great views, you won't regret it!

Really enjoyed this hike! The trail is marked pretty well, at times we lost the markers. The trails follows the falls, easy to navigate. Beautiful views!

One of my favorite spots in Lincoln. The waterfall views and lookouts are amazing. There are many different places to stop along the river and hangout. The hike up to the top to Harvard Falls is worth it especially if you've made your way to Georgiana Falls already. We just did this today-- mid April and there was a little bit of snow on the trail but still easy enough to navigate.

Couldn't quite make it to the top with snowshoes on unfortunately ( and stupidly without my poles); a little too steep at the very end. I will be back in a few months to see the ultimate views! Beautiful frozen waterfalls though- not a disappointment. Well-marked trail.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Was absolutely amazing. The view at the top was worth the struggles of my legs getting tired!!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Great in November in the snow flurries! ☺️

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Nice trail by a stream. Probably best to do when it hasn't rained too much as there are lots of rocks to climb. It wasn't the most scenic trail I've been on in NH but a good quick climb that took some exertion in the middle/too parts. Bottom part of trail isn't marked super well with lightest yellow paint marks but the upper part has decent markings with the red paint. Having the app to follow with GPS makes it so you can always find the trail.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Great views on the way up to the top . I would advise anyone doing this trail to wear hiking shoes or something with good grip , especially in the fall with the leaves/moss posing a sliding hazard . Two great waterfalls to see , I adventured upwards passed them a little ways to see more of the view . Pay attention to the red markers on trees to know you are on the right path . I had to refer to some of the others mapped out walk to know I was on the right way . Didn't take very long , again beautiful views to see .