Eisenhower, Pierce, Jackson and Webster

hardYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(32)
Mount Washington State Park

Eisenhower, Pierce, Jackson and Webster is a 12.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bretton Woods, New Hampshire that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 12.1 miles Elevation Gain: 4,104 feet Route Type: Loop

Awesome hike, very busy/popular in September. Passed probably 100 people on a Saturday and a dozen dogs. Camped at the Nauman tent site and had an awesome stay. Got there around 5pm and got the last platform. Inkeeper said in the fall Saturday’s they get around 50 people but only a few on Friday and Sunday nights.

Did this hike July 25th. This was an amazing hike! Views from Jackson, Pierce and Eisenhower are all 360 and some of the best in the Whites. Made camp at the Nauman tent site, both the tent site and hut were great. Would highly recommend this hike.

Awesome trail. Really happy I did it this way. Went up Eisenhower, then back down across Pierce and then to Jackson. I bypassed going to Webster and went down the Webster-Jackson trail. Overall felt easy (surprisingly gradual incline for the elevation gain) and awesome views from all 3 peaks and especially awesome going from Eisenhower to Pierce. Highly, highly recommend to do these peaks this way. You can get 3 4ks in pretty easily and it's like a mini presi-traverse.

Perfect day, great trail conditions, and even the bugs weren’t more than a minor annoyance with minimal bug spray.

Beautiful views of the presidential traverse on each of the four peaks. The weather was gorgeous but, the black flies were everywhere. We stayed at the Nauman Tensite which was perfect for us to drop off our packs and climb up to Pierce and Eisenhower. :)

Sun Sep 30 2018

This was a long hike for me but was great. My total distance was 12.7 miles and my total time was 08:46 with 01:20 time stopped. I did this hike counterclockwise due to some hard climbs between Jackson and Pierce. I ate lunch at the hut which was nice, you can buy food and items here for cash. I did this when everything was wet and windy. I had to do some minor scrambling going up to Webster and between Jackson and Pierce but nothing too difficult. The trail going from Webster to Eisenhower was awesome and wish I hike that trail all day. Just a heads up, parking fee is $5 per day.

Wed Aug 29 2018

clocked in at 12.8 miles parking at the train depot.