East Osceola via Greenly Ponds Trail

East Osceola via Greenly Ponds Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lincoln, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September.

I did this hike yesterday. It was my first 4000 and I did it solo. It was HARD I went up East Osceola and then over to Osceola and then back down East. The up was a lot of fun lots of rock scramble around every corner and steep at parts to climb with your hands too. Oh and the Chimney was awesome I went up it but on the way down I took the alternate route to the left. The coming down on East was really hard on the knees and felt like it was never ending. Slow going. It took me almost 71/2 hours to hike 7.6 miles.
Beautiful views. Before you get to the summit of East which there is no view it's in the woods at the top of one very steep part there is a short trail off to the right it had the most amazing views. I thought even better than the Summit of Osceola which was beautiful. The trail was not well marked with blazes but easy to make it out could be difficult if there was a lot of fallen leaves on the ground. HAVE FUN