Diana's Baths

Diana's Baths is a 1.3 mile out and back trail located near North Conway, New Hampshire that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great, easy, beautiful trail. You don't need to walk the whole thing before you start getting spectacular views. You can wear sneakers for sure, although I'd always recommend boots!

Fantastic easy trail for kids, particularly on a hot day.

Great trail-and the falls are spectacular.

Falls exceeded expectations.

Great trail.! Love the waterfall!
Not enough parking.

Easy walk to the falls. Took the kids and my parents. The falls are gorgeous and it's absolutely worth the drive.
Once you get to the falls there are roots and rocks so if you aren't too steady on your feet you could trip. Bring a towel!

Wide clear trails lead you through a dark and pretty Forrest. Slight uphill at times. $5.00 to park. No street parking. The parking lot is small too.

Very beautiful, quiet, and right next to a refreshingly cold waterfall.

The kids (age 11 & 13) really enjoyed each of the "levels" to play at. Each one had something else to offer. They went as far to say that is was better than a water park. Be aware the parking lot gets busy and it's best to just wait for someone to leave and then take their spot. Also you are required to pay for and display a parks pass in your windshield. It costs $5 payable in cash only.

it was beautiful. it was nice to take photos next to the waterfalls. we in enjoy it.

don't miss

An easy hike, but a very busy spot. Police enforce no parking on the street, small parking area a challenge on Summer weekends. Outhouse is available, but not serviced often based on smell.
I may have to find a less peak time to visit, the falls are beautiful!

great for kids

great for all skill levels! so much fun!

Very easy hike to the main falls (can take a stroller). More rocky / roots as you ascend through the falls in search of a spot to paddle. Gets very busy....

Lovely place!!

lovely trail! have gone several times. it's a very easy and relatively flat trail that leads to the most beautiful Boulder formations that flow with small waterfalls and pools. great for swimming, picnics.

Easy easy hike. Great for kids. Swimming holes available in summer but be advised- it is SUPER BUSY AND IT GETS CRAZY packed in summer. If you're looking for something not super populated go in the off season.

Smooth, simple, and moderately scenic trail. Parking is easy unless on a busy weekend. Wading through the ankle/knee deep streams and rock formations is awesome.

We were not allowed to hike the trail. My wife and Our 2 children were in North Conway for the weekend so we wanted to go for a quick hike before we started our 4 hour trip home. When we arrived there was a park ranger at the front of the lot she said the lot was full so we couldn't park there. She said we needed to wait for people to leave and to come back later. There are signs all along the road hat say no parking so I asked if I could pull in the lot and wait for a spot to open and she still said no. I informed her we already checked out of our hotel and had no place else we could wait to "come back later". She stated again it was too crowded and we could not enter. She even went as far as to tell us it would not be enjoyable due to the large crowds. It was Sunday 10 am June 16th. I am going to call the NH park service and ask if they are allowed to deny entry due to large crowds. So we wound up just driving home. I gave it one star cause in order to type this review I had to leave something.