Crotched Mountain Loop

Crotched Mountain Loop is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Greenfield, New Hampshire and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from June until October.

Take Gregg trail and at the top take a right and follow the ATV trail over the wall to Shannon's trail to upper link trail then Summit west trail to lower link trail you won't be disappointed. Picnic table at the top about a 5 + Mile enjoy.

it was nice , more of a walking path through the woods than a hike though , but as for dog friendly, there are signs everywhere that forbid dogs and horses and bikes , I ignored them and brought the dog , one plus is that the trail is VERY handy cap accessible!

good trail, not very hard just a good day in the woods!

I hiked the Gregg trial and it was buggy but so nice and refreshing. The view was amazing and I even saw a deer! Loved this hike

It's close by easy access, dog friendly.

Trails were kinda poorly marked. The map saved me a few times. Easy climb. Decent view at the top

Nice, easy hike. Trails well marked

Great hike. Nice mix of inclines and flats. Felt like I got a workout but was able to catch my breath occasionally. Beautiful views. Loved the viewing platform with the mountains labelled.

Great hike. Its in my back yard so very convenient. Hiked it twice so far this summer. Good views, easy trails to follow.

Spectacular hiking day with my friends and dogs. Strong signage facilitates the walk. We climbed first Gregg's trail and then Shannon's trail to summit. Wonderful views along the way. We descended by Upper Link to Summit West to Lower Link and then back to trail head. This AllTrails app let us follow our progress easily. Nice bench at the summit was perfect for our group lunch. The first part of the path is handicapped accessible; it's fabulous.