Crawford Notch Trail

Crawford Notch Trail is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Twin Mountain, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very wet even in the fall.

I really enjoyed this trail..everyone was so friendly and there was a cabin at the top of the mountain to rest, eat and also have bathrooms. This took my boyfriend and I 4 1/2 hrs I am sore! It was a little tough but I feel accomplished :)

Hiked into Mizpah Springs Hut via Crawford Connector Trailhead on 8/5/2017. The weather was overcast with light rain as we departed the trailhead before 9 AM and the canopy provided a good deal of protection from the rain which was falling. The trail is well marked and maintained and we made the hut in about 2.5 hours. By lunch time, the weather deteriorated so we hunkered down for a couple hours before going out from the hut to Mount Jackson. Read on!

awesome. Did summit and down to mizpuh. perfect. easy side of moderate.

Highway to the whites! Hiked about five years ago in July. Definitely harder then we thought but our seven year old did it!

I solo hiked to the aresthusa fall and looped back around the Frankenstein cliffs. It's easy to lose the trail going down the Frankenstein cliff trail. It was a challenging but very rewarding hike!! It seems to be a popular trail so you will certainly run into other hikers.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Monday, September 05, 2016

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Great trail. Good physical challenge with lots of climbing. Definitely need to have some climbing/scrambling skills to summit, so probably not really for beginners. Great views from the summit.

Monday, August 29, 2016