Champney Falls Trail

Champney Falls Trail is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Conway, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Conway, NH: Travel 11.5 miles west on Kancamagus Highway (SR 112) to a parking area. Trail begins there.

Beautiful hike!!! We were here mid August and all wildflowers were bloomed out but scenery along the creek were outstanding! Awesome white birches everywhere. Falls area was Zen-like. Many little areas where you could sit and soak up the spirit of the woods. Hike to the very top of the falls for great view of Mtn valley! Highly recommended hike!!!!!!!

Went with my boyfriend yesterday morning. Beautiful waterfalls and views! 10/10 would recommend for a moderate level hike.

Very easy hike. We opted out of the full mountain because our hiking boots were wet and t was no problem. So beautiful!

We love this hike in the winter. Usually there is someone ice climbing on the falls in the gorge/flume area. We hiked to the falls this morning tonsee what they looked like in the summer. Since we had more than 2 inches of rain last weekend, they were running pretty good. Since we were the only ones there, my husband hung his hammock and we just sat and listened to the falls.

Nice, easy-moderate out-and-back hike that only takes about ~1.5hr to complete. Trail is well-marked and maintained; a good portion of it follows a creek, which provides some good views along the way. When I went a few days ago, the falls were pretty dried up- but I can imagine them being incredible after some rain (really interesting stone formations). Can imagine this being a good family hike. As with anything involving waterfalls, use common sense and you'll be safe!

Took my dog here today it was a great time! The views were wonderful! To check out the pictures we took today go like the Facebook page Kassie (that's my dogs name) also posted will be our other dog friendly hikes we have done from using this app!

Beautiful, easy hike!