Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 4.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Franconia, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.8 miles Elevation Gain: 1,079 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Very scenic easy hike. Views of the river a good portion of the way. You might have to fight some crowds at the falls.

Lovely hike along a beautiful river and ending at a majestic waterfall. What could be better on a warm spring day? Nothing remotely steep or difficult and great for kids and dogs. All ice and snow has melted below 2200 feet, so micros not needed. Also, a stress-free way to introduce hiking newbies to The Whites.

recorded Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Good hike, elevation wasn't too bad with some steep areas. It was very rocky and muddy in some places. Nice stop off points to view the river on the way up or down. At the top to get to the falls, you do have to cross the water, it's possible just watch your footing.

Found this place online. Hiked 5.16.20. I thoroughly enjoyed this hike. It rained the day before so it was a bit muddy in SOME spots, but mostly dry. Beautiful waterfall at the end. I heard you can keep going once you get to the falls, but it was too wet/muddy to continue.

Super easy, flat, wide trail parallels the river. No intense climbing or scrambling until you get to the base of the waterfall, then it’s optional. Snow higher up the trail. 3 inches deep or so but getting warm and warn down. Mid section some mud but easy enough to get around.

Great hike! Perhaps, a new favorite! Runs alongside the river. A little snow after the shelter. Pretty easy walk Hiked on May 12th!

Hiked to the Falls on 4/30, an easy hike with a little bit of ice after the shelter. Beautiful waterfall, quick easy hike

this trail was awsome! my 4 month old husky loved this trail. we started at 10:30 and arrived at the falls around 12:00. few stops along the way. conditions were fine rocky and muddy in some areas. snow at the end.puppy decided he wanted to run all the way back to the truck and made it back in 30 min from the falls to truck. looking forward to bald peak tomorrow with my little champ. great trail for dogs and trail running

icy

Hiked this on a perfect 60 degree day. The trail was moderate and a steady slight incline all the way up to the waterfalls, it wasn’t too difficult though, my girlfriend who has a torn ACL was able to do it fine. It follows a river which is pretty cool and the falls at the top are super cool. Most of the falls are still frozen and we were able to get up really close to them but that was a bit sketchy because ice from the wall started falling and nearly hit us... we made it though, overall really fun hike.

my 10 year old son and I hiked this trail yesterday. it was muddy and also some snow and slush. we didn't wear spikes or snow shoes, but good snow boots. it was fine. the falls are still frozen for the most part. one good stream of water. I love this trail. it's always so beautiful and very rewarding for an easier hike. definitely going back in a couple weeks to see it all green, and the falls flowing.

waterfall is half frozen and beautiful. spikes needed. I love this trail

Very pleasant, lots of nice people on trail. Could climb right up close to the frozen falls. Wonderful.

icy

Awesome hike! I snowshoed but was packed enough I saw hikers without spikes. Falls are beautiful frozen. 2.5 hours round trip to Coppermine parking area with a hot chocolate break at the falls

icy

A very nice 5 miles out and back to the falls. I went on 1/29/20 and the trail was packed snow and ice but pretty good footing with my Hillsounds Not as bad of a workout for my ankles as I expected, considering how popular this trail is and all the thaws we’ve had.

Great trail for a day hike have gone to many times. The waterfall is great to slide down for anybody hiking in the summer.

Icy