Boulder Loop Trail

Boulder Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Conway, New Hampshire that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Great trail! Not too difficult, and there's several different places to stop along the ledges at the top with BEAUTIFUL views. We had a lovely lovely time!

Hiked this trail with my husband. Took about 2 hours plus eating lunch and enjoying the views at the top. We took other reviewers' advice and went counterclockwise around the loop, which seemed like the right choice. Definitely do the 0.2 mile extra to the views and go all the way to the end - don't just stop at the first view. Lots of blueberries around there as well. Good hike on a beautiful day!

This was a pretty fun trail

Not a hike for kids under 7 years old

My girlfriend and I hiked this trail two years ago for the first time- I had planned it prior to going camping. The outlook is where I proposed to her. We hiked it again last year- we absolutely love this trail. The site map you can get in Conway says this is an easy hike. I would say it is more moderate. You climb the 990 feet up in about 1.3 miles or so. It is difficult for people who aren't used to it. BUT ITS WORTH IT. The view is incredible at the top.

Expect 1.5 - 2 hrs round trip (including stopping for views). Great hike when you're on a time budget. Easy going and relaxing. Great views at the top.