Blue Job Mountain Loop

Blue Job Mountain Loop is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Strafford, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

Such a great hike! Gorgeous views from the summit, a good workout, and close to home. Check out this trail, you'll be happy you did.

I've been hiking this for years, mostly with my best friend, Rufus, a Miniature Schnauzer. We would hit the crown point trail and start with the fire tower trail and make output way to the bald peak. Tons of views including the ocean and Mt. Washington. Relatively easy hike with great views throughout but very heavily trafficked. Like many have said, tons of blueberries. I've seen many large deer on the trail and bald eagles from the summit. I have spoken to a few people about the trailhead from Sheepborough road but have as of yet not tried it. I have also seen jeeps and 4x4 trucks rock scrambling on the bald top.

Took the toughest route after not hiking in easily 5 years and it kicked my ass but it was so worth it!

My first time today. meh. nothing super cool or difficult. you can comfortably bring nothing with you. it's basically a 2 mile loop with a ton of unmarked trails mixed in. Also came up on a group of kids in their early and mid twrnties climbing the radio tower and fire watch tower, on the roof of the shack near them, and smoking, and drinking. other than the bad there is a cool pond and the dog was happy, and we were too because we got some blue berries.

Nice hike to get a little exercise and enjoy some views! Lots of blueberries to snack on, dogs loved the pond at the top, can't wait to go back!