Betty Mack Trail is a 3.2 mile loop trail located near Londonderry, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options.

Distance: 3.2 miles Elevation Gain: 111 feet Route Type: Loop

Fun trail. A nice walk in the woods with the kids and dog. Can get a little buggy in spring and summer

so this was an interesting trail, lots of cool stuff to see! you go from starting out walking through a narrow trail with some tall foliage and wildflowers and plenty of sunlight then you make your way into a shady forest that goes from dark areas with thick cover to areas where the trees are so sparse you can see deep into the forest. I went at dusk so the trail felt very ominous, you can hear lots of critters rustling around. there are lots of enchanting bogs to see and I bypassed part of the loop and took overlook pass and it lead to a very pretty view of the sunset over some trees! In doing this however I skipped part of the trail that I'm sure has a very pretty view of the wetlands. and to my surprise if wasn't to buggy, I didn't even need spray! I passed by some people doing fat tire mountain biking so I guess it's a popular trail for this as well :) the dog loved it!!

Sunday, August 06, 2017