Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens

Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hollis, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beaver Brook offers 35 miles of trails accessed by 10 different trailheads. There are trails near rivers, ponds, streams, and small waterfalls. There are trails that range from easy to moderate as the elevation gain is not great on any of the trails. There are trails for hiking, snowshoeing

Great place for light hiking and casual walks
Good views over meadows

Our barn recently organized trail ride to Beaver Brook. With the assistance of the Association staff, we planned two 90-minute loops on well-groomed, multi-use trails. We lunched at picnic table at Brown Lane Barn that also has parking and a turn-around for trailers. You can also access water for the horses here and a port-o-potty for humans, however, check ahead of time to make sure the water is turned on OR bring your own for the horses. The Association prefers riders to clean up after their horses, however, we came from a distance and arranged to make a trail maintenance donation instead. There is no entrance fee. The trails are very diverse and our experienced riders and horses were able to walk, trot, canter and gallop during the ride. There are bridges and a few steep areas along the route which should be factored into your horses' preferences;)

Beautiful pond and great hiking! Not a lot of people and plenty of opportunities for photos!

pretty views somehow motivated me to go further and longer distance :)

Good trail

My friend and I brought our horses here for something new. It's beautiful and not crowded but the trails we went on were not good for horseback riding. The trails were rocky with lots of roots sticking out, very close trees that we barely fit through, and low tree branches. There were also some bridges that didn't seem safe for horses to cross. I would definitely go back with my dog and kids to hike but wouldn't go back to go horseback riding.

Great time with our girls. Got a little lost... wish the trails were marked better.

Great place!! The waterfall is right near the trail so it's not a far walk from the enterences!

Short Easy hike today on the Beaver Brook Trail that parallels the water. Bridges are in great condition and almost completely dry in the normal muddy areas.

My favorite trail to date since getting the All Trails app. Much less traveled than previous trails we've been on. Serene ponds, overlooks, woods..... just a very peaceful place once you get around to the other side of the big pond. There are several places with little benches next to the many ponds here that you could just sit in peace and listen to nature all around you. A recent rain made for some parts of the trail to be slightly muddy and a little water covered spots, but not impassible or flooded. Love this trail and will be back.

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

me and my friends went last spring and the scenery was beautiful.. loved it!!!

Monday, October 17, 2016

A peaceful, well kept trail. Fun for all ages and plenty of paths to take to make the adventure as long or as short as you'd like. The area is great for photos from portraits, to scenic nature shots--especially during peak foliage season (late September - late October).

Thursday, September 15, 2016

A very beautiful trail system, set in solitude, with little to no road noise and long well maintained trails. Hands down the best trail system in southern NH!

Monday, August 08, 2016

Had a great day with the family! Nice hills and we'll groomed pathways! My dog loved it!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Family friendly

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Great walk!!! Some good altitude changes!

Monday, July 04, 2016

Really enjoyed this trail with my little 4 yet old hiker. The educational trails provided great information on the forest around us. Great trails for little hikers and easy to navigate.