Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens

Beaver Brook Nature Center, Trails & Gardens is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hollis, New Hampshire that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

Beaver Brook offers 35 miles of trails accessed by 10 different trailheads. There are trails near rivers, ponds, streams, and small waterfalls. There are trails that range from easy to moderate as the elevation gain is not great on any of the trails. There are trails for hiking, snowshoeing

pretty views somehow motivated me to go further and longer distance :)

Good trail

My friend and I brought our horses here for something new. It's beautiful and not crowded but the trails we went on were not good for horseback riding. The trails were rocky with lots of roots sticking out, very close trees that we barely fit through, and low tree branches. There were also some bridges that didn't seem safe for horses to cross. I would definitely go back with my dog and kids to hike but wouldn't go back to go horseback riding.

Great time with our girls. Got a little lost... wish the trails were marked better.