Artist Bluff Trail

Artist Bluff Trail is a 1.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Franconia, New Hampshire that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

very good hike. lots of ups and downs and rocks to climb on and over!=

Beautiful sunrise

One of my favorites! I always stop and take this trail when I have time. Awesome view!

Short but nice.

Short but a nice hour of easy to moderate hiking. good for kids, and beautiful views

short, but really fun with great views!

Love the ease of the trail. Took a hike 16 sept w the family. Ages 3 to 61. Fun for all. Beautiful, windy and colorful day on the rock. Minimal wind on the path. The kids loved climbing up the rocks. Great memories were created that day

excellent trail. mostly incline or decline plus rocks of all sizes. amazing views. definitely moderate.

Very short hike but gorgeous view, it was crowded, maybe too much for me. I enjoy this trail but prefer longer ones, I've never did this one so I have to try it. Really great view on Cannon Montain, Echo Lake and Mt. Lafayette; with the autumn foliage that was really beautiful.

Gorgeous views for a relatively quick and easy trail. Some spots are a little steep.

I just loved this hike because it was short although steep. Beautiful boulders to sit on and just take in the beauty of the lake below and the abundance of mountain peaks. Can't wait to get back. Side note ... Did attempt to hike bald Mtn on return trip. Just not so sure we did though. Oh and trail to Artist Bluff clearly marked w red markers on the tree

Great short trail to do as a family. The trail is mostly made of stones, with some large boulders on the sides. It is fairly steep, but the rocks are firmly in place. We hiked from the parking lot, to the bluff and than to the road in front of the lake. You do have a walk along the road to get back to your car. We did this at the end of the day after hike a few other larger trails. So although it was a challenge for novices like us, it was easy to complete in around an under an hour.

Great little hike with great views