White Domes Trail

White Domes Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Overton, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loop trail at the end of White Domes Road.

This was a good little hike with beautiful views and child friendly. I would definitely come back and do it again while exploring further more.

good hike I've done many times....mileage is only 1.25 miles tho

Great hike! Starts steep, then gets easier.

Very cool Trail

Nice little loop trail ,I took the prospect trail and added in this loop trail for a longer hike ..great park everywhere u go is awesome ,love the colors ..

Awesome hike! Great little canyons and rocks to look at.

I've done this hike a few times. The last time was in 2012. I took my daughter, and my two younger cousins with me. Pretty easy hike. Once we reached the top of the domes the view was very nice.

Slightly tricky footwork in the very beginning due to smooth sand on rock stairs, but smooth sailing after that. Perfect short hike for anyone at all! Loop takes you directly back to the parking lot, and trail is well marked with signs directing you. Took me about a half hour to complete. Next time, I will take my time and do a little exploring. Absolutely stunning scenery. Don't miss this little hike!!

really awesome scenery. better to go off the trail and simply walk on sandstone formations.