Thomas Creek Trail is a 4.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Spring Creek, Nevada that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

One of the trails on Lamoille Canyon Road. Open to all skill level. This is the trails at south end of Thomas Campground across #31.

First time hike for my family. Great trail and great places to see the creek.

We went on this hike in late July at the end of the day and it was absolutely breathtaking. It feels like you’ve stepped into a magical place, where fairy’s may flutter, with the all waterfalls and secret little alcoves.

Good hike today with a lot of colors and water

Loved this hike. Not too strenuous and the scenery is beautiful. Lots of waterfalls along the trail this time of year. It's a 5 miles RT with 1,400 feet elevation gain.

Sign states trailhead by campsite #33. But, if one drives the loop looking for Space #33 they will drive past trailhead. Instead, look for campsite #31. The trailhead is directly across from #31.
Hiked in May. When I got to the snow, I kept hiking. Trail became a serials of snow, no snow. I pulled the muscle in the ball of my foot, decided to turn around.

Saturday, June 03, 2017

It's still really wet and snowy! Maybe give it another month

Monday, March 30, 2015

Went this morning there was still snow so we only made it halfway. The river was flowing and was beautiful, the scene was amazing. The campground to access the trail was closed but we just went around the gates. It was a nice day hike.