Tahoe Meadows Whole Access Interpretive Trail

Tahoe Meadows Whole Access Interpretive Trail is a 11.2 mile loop trail located near Incline Village, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1942 feet

Directions from Crystal Bay: Take Highway 431 north.

Portions of the trail from Tahoe meadows allow bikes on even days only. However, many parts of the trail are not fit for bikes and needs repair. Also, as of July 24, large portions of the trail are still snow covered making it hard to follow and dangerous. Recommend hiking this trail only!

Great for families with young children, even grandparents. Improved trails with little elevation. Very scenic. Parking is right at trail head. Choice of loops from easy to lite moderate. Short drive from incline village.

I am lucky to have a friend with local knowledge. We started snowshoeing at Tahoe Meadows and shortly turned right into the beautiful woods. In less than a mile we were at Chickadee Ridge at just under 8,700 feet. It has a spectacular view down to Lake Tahoe. And right before the woods opened up at the ridgeline, we stopped to feed the chickadees. With a little patience, they will come eat the seed right out of your hand!

Highly recommended. easy but very pretty in the fall..

My family and I loved this trail. Beautiful scenery. Very dog-friendly. My pointer was ecstatic!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Great trail to hike with my wife and 2 year old. We just did the 3 mile loop.