Stateline Lookout

Stateline Lookout is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Crystal Bay, Nevada that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Easy and quick. Great views at the top.

Beautiful view and good for kids! Kind of hard to find the trailhead but worth it! Even in May we hiked through snow!

I do not know if I would call this a hike, it is more of a walk. The trail is paved with asphalt.
Has spectacular views and I would like to return in the winter.

Awesome view

It's all uphill but the views are amazing!! 7,017 feet elevation. There's a bathroom at the top too.

This trail is awesome!! We loved it for a a nice short hike with an awesome view. It’s a steep climb uphill to the “lookout loop” but it’s a nice paved road that is easy to stop along and take in the view. Once you are up at the top it’s a nice loop with information stands and benches along the perimeter of it! Honestly if I lived closer I would trail run this often or bring my dogs like the many other hikers I see. Great place to take friends in town that want an easy hike and a nice view!