Soldier Lakes Basin is a 10.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lamoille, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, camping, and backpacking and is best used from June until August. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

My 10 yr old daughter and I hiked this today. We enjoyed the Canyon and made it all the way to Soldier Lakes. Only got 1 tick on me, 2 bull snakes and 1 rattlesnake. Would definitely hike this trail again but maybe earlier in the spring to avoid the snakes. I dislike rattlers...

Monday, July 31, 2017

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Beautiful view, trails are still a little muddy but most the snow is gone. There are a few spots where you have to cross the creek so be prepared. We camped and there are no trees at the lake, so bring your own shade. Lots of flowers blooming in July

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Very steep climbing first mile, levels out as you climb. I went during early June so there was an abundance of wildflowers, butterflies, and wildlife.

Monday, August 21, 2017