Pittman Wash Trail

Pittman Wash Trail is a 8.2 mile out and back trail located near Henderson, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 8.2 miles Elevation Gain: 269 feet Route Type: Out & Back

partially paved

The Pittman Wash Trail is a paved trail running along, through, across and over the Pittman Wash. There is one street crossing with a cross walk.

Beautiful ride in the morning.

Paved, lighted mostly by lamps at night. Frogs and rabbits, bugs. Family.

The single greatest trial of all time. Many thanks to Project Green for maintaining and protecting the area!

well kept trail. I only did about a mile and a half as my dog got tired. I liked that you could go under pecos instead of on the road. I started from the park off of pebble and eastern.

I plan to revisit but with my bike this time. I enjoyed walking in the nature trial below the paved trail. Huge trial. Much more to explore!

love this place. there's been construction here they've bulldozed so much of it. please sign the petition to save this trail https://bit.ly/2VVUoYP

Good trail to run. A little sneaky in elevation for a guy from Ohio. Started from the sports complex. But enjoyed while on my work trip.

Nice , smooth and paved with good foliage scenery and lofty views into the wash chasm along the entire length .

Easy , paved , beautiful . Watch for young boogaloos on their foot scooters .

Nice little paved walk with a "in the wash" option. Great for walk, run, or bike. Seems well lit at night too.

Monday, August 13, 2018

favorite local walkabout

Friday, May 25, 2018

A great trail to do at any length. wonderful for biking, running, or walking.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

I love this trail. I have roller bladed, walked, biked, and run this trail a thousand times. I love the wildlife near the east end and that you can access it from either end and all along the way. Local favorite for sure.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Awesome trail to run, hike, bike or just get away very peaceful.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Very nice. This trail was well landscaped and maintained.

Thursday, January 04, 2018

I love how a wash is made into something useful. Will be perfect if it actually connects to the wetlands

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

No real nature trails

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

It was nice we loved the views!

Friday, August 04, 2017

this is a nice walk with plenty of benches and places to relax in the shade. At night the path is well lit.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

This trail head starts almost behind my neighborhood,very easy access. Just moved here from out of state, this trail reminded me of being in Utah. Lots of shaded areas and beautiful scenery. We will be using this trail often.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Pittman Wash is a great training path. Great elevation change and people/wildlife watching.

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Very easy and nice trail. In the middle of the city, yet still pretty quiet. if you watch out, you can see a lot of small wildlife...

Saturday, February 04, 2017

I love this trail for it's safe feel- you are in town but can still feel like you are off and away. Running the trail offers some rolling hills and you can really push it and make it a stellar workout. I love seeing other outdoor enthusiasts-there are plenty of other people to greet during your journey. I found several places with a restroom which is a bonus to me too!

Monday, January 16, 2017

This is actually a cool place to walk if you don't want to leave civilization. It's quite pretty and it's really easy.

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

great bike trail/running trail!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Great for biking or walking the dog!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This is a great bike trail easy to follow. It can get really crowded in the mornings. Lots of different activities taking place at the same time biking, running, walking, hiking and a few people just sitting on the benches watching.

Thursday, August 11, 2016