Pittman Wash Trail is a 8.2 mile out and back trail located near Henderson, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 8.2 miles Elevation Gain: 269 feet Route Type: Out & Back

partially paved

The Pittman Wash Trail is a paved trail running along, through, across and over the Pittman Wash. There is one street crossing with a cross walk.

bike touring

Paved trail good for biking. Start at east end for downhill on the way back.

very pretty and quite trail. we had a hard time finding the start but I am also terrible with directions so that doesn't help.

Great bit of nature in the heart of Green Valley Henderson. Paved walking trail and multiple nature trails down in the wash.

A bit hard to find ... need to cross the main street from the parking lot. Fun 8 miler

Good time!!

nice... needs better directions. had a hard time figuring out where to start and go. but its still a nice trail

I did the paved running path that ended up being 4.5 miles from Arroyo grande sports complex to Pebble road. It was nice with slight incline and decline towards middle distance. I liked that I saw many people walking and riding. When conditions aren’t flooded you can avoid the large intersection crossings and go under.

I can’t believe I have never done this trail before being a LV native. It was a beautiful run and a well maintained trail. Lots of runners and doggies. Some bike riders and walkers. Only one stop light I had to wait for a minute it two. I will for sure make this a regular place to run. So nice in the middle of the city but does not feel like it!

easy trail. not heavily trafficked. occasional runner and cyclist.

private property

Hermoso lugar para correr

watch out bikers give no warning

Beautiful ride in the morning.

Paved, lighted mostly by lamps at night. Frogs and rabbits, bugs. Family.

The single greatest trial of all time. Many thanks to Project Green for maintaining and protecting the area!

well kept trail. I only did about a mile and a half as my dog got tired. I liked that you could go under pecos instead of on the road. I started from the park off of pebble and eastern.

Wed Apr 17 2019

I plan to revisit but with my bike this time. I enjoyed walking in the nature trial below the paved trail. Huge trial. Much more to explore!

Tue Mar 12 2019

love this place. there's been construction here they've bulldozed so much of it. please sign the petition to save this trail https://bit.ly/2VVUoYP

Fri Jan 25 2019

Good trail to run. A little sneaky in elevation for a guy from Ohio. Started from the sports complex. But enjoyed while on my work trip.

Mon Jan 07 2019

Mon Dec 03 2018

Nice , smooth and paved with good foliage scenery and lofty views into the wash chasm along the entire length .

Sat Nov 03 2018

Easy , paved , beautiful . Watch for young boogaloos on their foot scooters .

Thu Sep 13 2018

Nice little paved walk with a "in the wash" option. Great for walk, run, or bike. Seems well lit at night too.

Mon Aug 13 2018

favorite local walkabout

Fri May 25 2018

A great trail to do at any length. wonderful for biking, running, or walking.

Sat Apr 21 2018

I love this trail. I have roller bladed, walked, biked, and run this trail a thousand times. I love the wildlife near the east end and that you can access it from either end and all along the way. Local favorite for sure.

Tue Mar 27 2018

Awesome trail to run, hike, bike or just get away very peaceful.

Thu Feb 22 2018