Miners Trail to The "N" is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Reno, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.9 miles Elevation Gain: 374 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Lots of trails all around here! Last part of this one was pretty steep and rocky, wear appropriate shoes.

Really great view up top! Quite the steep elevation increase towards the end of the ascension. Short, sweet simple.

I really enjoyed this trail, however I did not go up to the “N” I stayed below and walked around the nature area that is there looking for wildlife. If you stay on the trails without going to the “N” it is a relaxing walk.

A great quick hike up to the N. Not bad of a hike until you reach that steep hill to get to the N. Bring good shoes, as it gets rocky. The views at the top are beautiful!

Started this one near the fields on the other side of the freeway! Saw tons of dogs running around and walked through the tunnel underneath the freeway to reach the trailhead. Mellow hike at the beginning through a small swampy area. With a brief creek crossing we were to the open and uphill portion of the hike. It lived up to its reputation as a fairly steep decent upward with a couple water breaks on the way. We climbed a smaller trail to the rocks directly above where we had an amazing view of Reno! Hike down directly from the “N” was very rocky and slippery heading down so take the one directly left of the N and the hike should be easier! Recommending anyway visiting Reno to check this out for an incredible view!!

Nice, STEEP, quick hike with a rewarding view. Did this hike with 5 kids and a dog. Steep going both up and down. Fine gravel makes it VERY slick people were slipping left and right, bring proper footwear. Bring a hat and sun screen as there is no shade along the trail. The 'N' provides a great view of the city. There is quite a bit of rubbish/ litter at the 'N'. Pack out your trash and keep dogs on leash! Enjoy.

good quick trail. as short as it is, I'm not sure I'd call it "easy" . theres some steep areas that make my weak ankle nervous. and I mean the views are.... fine. a good shirt hike out of the house, nothing spectacular.

steep way up to the N that’s forsure, but it’s still an enjoyable hike. The excitement to reach the N is what kept me going highly recommend checking out the view of the City from this spot at night BEAUTIFUL!

My kids and I did this hike with our dogs today. We are just getting back to hiking different trails in the area. This was beautiful. I am not in the best shape so the straight trail up to the N was steep for me and I needed to catch my breath. It was so worth the climb as I never thought I would be at the N. The views were amazing. I was so proud that we were able to accomplish this hike.

Took the kids and pup on this walk to get out and about. Not a challenging trail getting up to the N. We kept going over the other side on some bike trails that were more challenging tho. Still not bad. Great views, will be back.

Fun little trail close to town. Went just as the sun was coming up so the ground was frozen and no worries with mud. There were already a few other groups in the area when I was returning to the car. Very convenient!

The views are worth it at the top of the N, there is only a few muddy areas so not to bad. I would still recommend wearing hiking boots.

Great hike, no shade. My pup loves to find water and there is plenty of it.

Neat to check out if you’re in the area! Mostly no shade, and parts can be pretty steep but there are different routes to take to swap out some steep segments for switchbacks. Fun to take a picture at the Nevada “N”!

Great little hike with lots of trails to go on. We went along the creek and it had nice shade but definitely frequented by people.