Mary Jane Falls Trail

Mary Jane Falls Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

One of the trails at Mt Charleston. This is Mary Jane Falls Trail. Open to all skill level.

This is a great moderate hike. There are a lot of places to stop and rest. It's pretty populated, and this was the only thing I wish I could change. This is a great go-to if you want something familiar and not too challenging.

Wonderful trail , lots of switchbacks but so worth the hike up! Waterfall wasn't much , but we hiked it in August so it was a great way to get a break from the heat in Vegas !

Great hike

My favorite hike on Charleston. It's very easy if you're a regular hiker. If you're not, you might find it slightly challenging. Great views of the canyon at the top.

Easy little hike from what I remember. I did this twice, once in the late 90's and then again in 2003 or 2004 can't remember. I remember it was a little hard to find, but other than that pretty easy, lots of shade. Gets really hot during the summer months.

This is more difficult than an easy trail so the rating should be changed. My Fitbit registered 112 stories up and back and there is some more challenging switchbacks and balance on rocky trail is necessary. Very pretty scenery but falls are barely there late in season, as opposed to spring. Still worth a nice drive.

Mary Jane is great.

My husband, bichon puppy and I completed this trail on October 1, 2016. It was way more then we expected as it is labeled EASY. Defitnately not easy. It is incline the whole way to the top and paths are very narrow. Tons of switchbacks got boring and tons of people so no quiet and peace. You will forsure get a great workout and the views are beautiful.

Did this hike yesterday October 1st for the first time. Was a beautiful day. Took my little Shitzu she did pretty well. Better for a little bigger dog. My only small compaint is a lot of people had their dogs off thier leaches. And a little graffiri on the side of the mountain. The views were breathtaking.