Lone Mountain Trail

Lone Mountain Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A short up and down summit ascent along a rugged but well traveled path. Located at the corner of W Lone Mountain Rd and the Bruce Woodbury Beltway / Las Vegas Beltway / 215. This is a short but impressive ranked peak. Lone Mountain along with Lone Mountain Regional Park provides a short but rewarding summit ascent along a rugged but well traveled path.

Close to home, short but steep, great views of the whole city. My go to hike if I'm pressed for time.

beautiful at sunset and cool look at entire valley.

Pretty easy climb of you are decently in shape, some rocks are slippery.

beware if you have dogs or kids. Theres broken glass everywhere, we tried to be careful and our dogs paws still got cut up. So make sure your dogs have booties

Very nice summit climb right in the city. Outstanding views of the entire valley.

Perfect for beginners. This was my first hike, never hiked before, plus I'm overweight lol. First half was moderate for me. Second half was challenging but I never once thought I would not make it because i was determined. I did see and talk to a bunch of people, some did not make it.

Focus on getting to the top and you will be fine. Bring some decent hiking shoes for the way down since the steep decline might be slippery with loose gravel.

Great exercise, close to my house, friendly people, and several cool play areas for kids. There is also a track that goes around the mountain perfect for walking. I would love to climb this mountain once a week.

Nice and smooth for first timers

Had me sweating from the start to end! Overall a great hike.

great hike with my little dachshund/chihuahua girl....some hand use near the top but easy hike today.