Lone Mountain Loop Trail

Lone Mountain Loop Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A nice 40-45 diversion to unwind right in the Las Vegas Valley. Very dog- and horse-friendly.

the crushed rock track around the base of the mountain allows you to stretch out and run like you are on the road. the path up and down the mountain is fun and pretty technical.

I had an amazing run on this mountain it’s very relaxing too, I recommend.

Very rocky but wow the incline is nice!

Beautiful view of the city

Crowded on Saturday.

I love it I took the up the mountain trail is a workout.. nice..

It's a good one. More moderate for me though...

Doesn’t seem like 3.3 miles

Going around the mountain was fairly easy, but once you start hiking up the steep mountain to the summit is were you get a bit challenged.

Great for dogs!

nice Trail for an early-morning stroll or a late-afternoon walkabout. When I make it more intense? Take the trail to the top of the Lone Mountain. Beautiful views.

Great view , steep but awesome, little slippery coming down gravel areas.

Nice and easy hike I just walked around and did not go up because my dog was tired. Keep in mind that there is no shade.

Its a very pleasant walk. Family friendly.

One of my favorites because of the views. Climb the mountain and it gets better

Nice trail but beware if you go off the trail and have dogs or kids. Theres broken glass everywhere, we tried to be careful and our dogs paws still got cut up. So make sure your dogs have booties

Easy hike. Not a whole lot to see if you enjoy site seeing or exploring unless you want to climb to the top. The trail is wide so it makes walking your dog easy with all the kids and strollers.

I love this walk! I do this several times a week early in the morning with my pups. Great views of the city and best of all the mountains surrounding Las Vegas. Very well maintained and lots of doggy poop stations. To add some adventure take a side trail to the top it's absolutely spectacular!