Lone Mountain Loop Trail

Lone Mountain Loop Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Quick and easy trail. There's definitely a climb to the top, but anyone can make it. My corgi had no problem going up.
April 9, 2018.

Kid Friendly

Great trail for a quick hike! Dog friendly and great trail to start your kiddos on before moving on to longer / more difficult hikes.

great trail for a stroll for family and dogs. 3.2 miles with lots of fresh air and beauty to enjoy, so put on a headset, listen to your favorite music and stroll.

A nice 40-45 diversion to unwind right in the Las Vegas Valley. Very dog- and horse-friendly.

the crushed rock track around the base of the mountain allows you to stretch out and run like you are on the road. the path up and down the mountain is fun and pretty technical.

I had an amazing run on this mountain it’s very relaxing too, I recommend.

Very rocky but wow the incline is nice!

Beautiful view of the city

Crowded on Saturday.

I love it I took the up the mountain trail is a workout.. nice..

It's a good one. More moderate for me though...

Doesn’t seem like 3.3 miles

Going around the mountain was fairly easy, but once you start hiking up the steep mountain to the summit is were you get a bit challenged.

Great for dogs!

nice Trail for an early-morning stroll or a late-afternoon walkabout. When I make it more intense? Take the trail to the top of the Lone Mountain. Beautiful views.

Great view , steep but awesome, little slippery coming down gravel areas.

Nice and easy hike I just walked around and did not go up because my dog was tired. Keep in mind that there is no shade.

Its a very pleasant walk. Family friendly.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

One of my favorites because of the views. Climb the mountain and it gets better

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Nice trail but beware if you go off the trail and have dogs or kids. Theres broken glass everywhere, we tried to be careful and our dogs paws still got cut up. So make sure your dogs have booties

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easy hike. Not a whole lot to see if you enjoy site seeing or exploring unless you want to climb to the top. The trail is wide so it makes walking your dog easy with all the kids and strollers.

Friday, February 24, 2017

I love this walk! I do this several times a week early in the morning with my pups. Great views of the city and best of all the mountains surrounding Las Vegas. Very well maintained and lots of doggy poop stations. To add some adventure take a side trail to the top it's absolutely spectacular!

Monday, February 20, 2017

easy to find trail, it was a great hike.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

A morning jog with the dogs !! Was a great workout but on top it's to steep and a little dangerous

Friday, January 06, 2017

Went on a night hike to see the fireworks. This hike had a good amount of incline with a rocky peak. It was easy enough to do in the dark even without doing it before, however, I would recommend trying in daylight first.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Great view! Good distance.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I love Lone for some morning cardio. I like to run/climb up the very west side which is not path that most take. It's a bit more strenuous. Once you reach the peak, you have to come back down the dreaded loose gravel. MOMENTUM!!!!
It's good for a quickie!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Nice loop feels like your getting away from the city, next to beautiful park.