Little Falls Trail

Little Falls Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Hidden Waterfall The hike starts at the stairs. Climb the stairs and head right on the unmarked trail. The slight grade makes for easy walking. After a few hundred yards, the trail forks to the left. If you continue straight, the trail deadends in a few yards. This section of the trail is steeper. Continue about 300 yards where the trail forks. Follow the right fork less than 100 yards into the narrow canyon to Little Falls.

good trail, easy hike. Graffiti on rocks near the falls was a disappointment.

Peaceful and perfect for a beginner hiker such as myself.

Easy Hike with the Family. Cold water stream and baby falls at the end.

Took my 2 year old and 4 year old daughters and they did fine. We did have to carry our 2 year old some of the way. We got there early and had the trail to ourselves.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Short, very easy trail. A great one for the kids to explore. Very little impact.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Short and easy for experienced hikers used to the elevation. Makes a nice hike as a combination of multiple trails in one day. Also, great for first timers to see the shape they are in as well to see if hiking is for them. I really hated seeing all of the tagging at the falls. The fork heading off to the left just before the falls looks like with a little scrambling can be fun. If you have the time, drop by the lodge for an Elk burger.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Really easy and short trail. I took two four-year-olds and a dog, and everyone did just fine. The hardest part was finding the trail head because there wasn't signs for "little falls". You need to park by the staircase behind the mountain lodge and the trail starts at the top of the stairs to the right. We went on a Saturday and the place was packed. The top of the trail is covered with graffiti and i hiked out a bag of trash. But the trail is still beautiful and my wife and daughter found a fossil in one of the rocks.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nice easy trail. I turned right too early off Echo trail and added a heck of a climb up the mountain. Nice view despite the hard work. I'm a bit stubborn so I didn't stop till I basically couldn't climb anymore. I added pics of the right way so anyone should be able to not get lost.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, June 04, 2012

The trail was short but beautiful. The group I was with was able to take it slower, since we had a short, fat dog with us. Definitely a hike for when I want to take an easy day.

Monday, June 04, 2012

This is as easy trail. We took a fat, small dog with us and he had no problem getting there. It's a short and quiet trail.