Late Night Loop is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bonnie Springs, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Went on this trail today with just a old fashioned paper map and yes it would be ready to get lost. Will definitely use this app on next hike.

Beautiful trail! Great for trail running beginner.

Great 5 mike loop for a good cardio hike. Easy to get lost. I was definitely glad I had this app with me. Look and listen for bikers. I did run into quiet a few on the trail. I’ll put it on my list to do again.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Nice hike. The first mile pretty much parallels the highway but after that you head into seclusion. I went on late Sunday morning in November, mid-50’s but was quite comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. Bring a light jacket just in case. Mountain bikers share the trail but I only ran into a few during the first and last mile, and all were friendly and respectful. Went an easy 2 miles without seeing anyone in the deeper part of the hike. The trail seems to trade names with Mustang Loop based on trail signs and what I was seeing on the app. If you like being panoramically surrounded by glorious desert mountains, you’ll love this trail.