Late Night Loop

Late Night Loop is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bonnie Springs, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Beautiful trail! Great for trail running beginner.

Great 5 mike loop for a good cardio hike. Easy to get lost. I was definitely glad I had this app with me. Look and listen for bikers. I did run into quiet a few on the trail. I’ll put it on my list to do again.

Nice hike. The first mile pretty much parallels the highway but after that you head into seclusion. I went on late Sunday morning in November, mid-50’s but was quite comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. Bring a light jacket just in case. Mountain bikers share the trail but I only ran into a few during the first and last mile, and all were friendly and respectful. Went an easy 2 miles without seeing anyone in the deeper part of the hike. The trail seems to trade names with Mustang Loop based on trail signs and what I was seeing on the app. If you like being panoramically surrounded by glorious desert mountains, you’ll love this trail.