Knoll and Arnight Trail Loop

Knoll and Arnight Trail Loop is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round.

Directions from Las Vegas: Travel ten miles west along State Route 159. Once at the Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center take the Oak Creek turn-off from the Scenic Loop Drive to a small parking lot.

got lost a couple times from the main trail but I think that's just due to my lack of experience lol.

we went all the way to the pine Creek Trail and came back. all around 8 miles!

I would consider this easy as opposed to moderate. But there is no shade so would not recommend to do in the summer.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Great trail. Not for summer hiking. No shade.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Although it isn't mentioned in the hike itself. If you go around the back of the knoll by trail while taking the path that doesn't lead into the valley against the mountain, you can find a rock scramble area that will get you to the top. Although there might be another we may have missed, this one worked perfectly fine and took us all the way to the top. Other than that, fun hike. Was my first ever and it was quite worth it.