Kings Canyon Waterfall

Kings Canyon Waterfall is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Carson City, Nevada that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

The hike to the falls is quite short and very easy. The falls themselves were absolutely beautiful! We spent a long while just hanging out there and admiring it. We were about to head back to the parking lot when we saw an even higher trail so we decided to take it. AMAZING views and lots of fun. It can get a little steep and scary, considering half of the trail is right on the edge of the cliff.... but amazing nonetheless. All in all we were here for about 3 hours

Great hike!

Great for kids but can be crowded

I do this trail to the lower waterfall several times a week. Then I traverse the mountain and end up at the top of the waterfall, another mile up.

Nice waterfall, easy trails.

Decent little stroll was with people who don't hike much so couldn't go on a longer hike which I know are around there. so this was a bit disappointing for the drive but over all a nice water fall unique covered by trees but I wouldn't go out of my way to go here again. Parking was free not a lot of shade until u get to the waterfall.

Really short trail, and super easy. Saw a few other people around but not too many, we did get some alone time at the waterfall so that was nice. My tracker logged 0.71 miles ROUNDTRIP.... I have noticed some trails on here have the miles for one direction only and tend to be inaccurate so far. Waterfall at the end is magical and very worth the short walk to get there. Took us roughly 10 minutes.