Keystone Canyon Trail

Keystone Canyon Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Reno, Nevada that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It is a nice walk.

Looks like a great hike . We were not snow to hike b/c it was. Dry muddy.

This was a fun trail, but you definitely have to be ready for a muddy adventure this time of the year. The trail is washed out in multiple spots, but it was fun crossing the water & creating our own trail.

Endless trails. Reno looks lovely da further up you go.

This trail is endless. So much fun! Amazing views of Reno. Bikers must check it out.
DO NOT BRING DOGS, or beware of rattle snakes (I uploaded a pic) it was scary!

Nice clean trail, pretty easy and in a good location. Not much elevation gain so it's a pretty easy run as well.

Don't walk your dog here after dark because there's an infestation of ground squirrels. They are everywhere at night and won't even get out of the way. My dog grabbed one and I got him to release it and the little bastard turned around and bit his tongue. Then we proceeded down the upper trail, that is very narrow and they were everywhere. He kept lunging at them since they were just inches off the trail. Dumb of me to go there when it was dark, but I did see two huge Owls, which was cool. Plus the view of downtown Reno at night is always cool to see. This place is real safe and a good place to hike during the daytime though. Beautiful area for a short and easy walk. My dog and I go there at least once a week. It's not 4.2 miles, more like 2.8.

Favorite hiking spot!