Heavenly Valley Ski Resort Trails

Heavenly Valley Ski Resort Trails is a 7.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Glenbrook, Nevada that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

skiing

I liked this. It was peaceful & not busy. Annoyed at the people I did see had their dogs jumping all over my kids. Keep dogs on a leash out of respect for others please!

no marking of trails

Sunday, December 25, 2016

I visited years ago in the summer, taking the tram up to do some exploring on the mountainside. I definitely remember the gorgeous views above South Lake Tahoe.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Parked near the bottom of Ski Run Drive and hiked straight up the road, onto the mountain. I only hiked about 1.5miles up and it took me about 40mins. Beautiful once you reach the top.

Monday, June 10, 2013

This is the BIG one, with something like 20 square miles of skiable terrain. I really love Heavenly. It straddles Nevada and California. There is plenty of terrain for every ability level. Most days there is beautiful sunshine and the other days provide a major snow dump.

Monday, March 13, 2017