Fletcher Canyon Trail

Fletcher Canyon Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, bird watching, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.1 miles Elevation Gain: 784 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Directions from Las Vegas: Travel north on U.S. Highway 95. Take State Route 157 west to Kyle Canyon. Drive .45 mile past State Route 158. There is a small turnout on the left for parking. The trail follows the closed-off road to the right.

should definitely be marked as "easy", not "moderate ". A nice stroll, but not the good hike i was looking for. pretty, but i probably won't do it again. for reference- i am only kinda active. like, i enjoy hiking with my dog, but i also really enjoy anything you can deep fry. so, when i say it was an easy walk, it really was- we were in and out in a little over an hour.

Good trail with dogs!

My first time hiking, it was amazing!!

Great easy stroll. Beautiful trees and rock faces

Love this trail!!! Gets the heart rate up a little but definitely a leisurely stroll! Beautiful views with a pretty healthy scramble at the end. Will do again!

Great trail in a beautiful park! First time here and I felt like I was hiking in a Disney movie. Really beautifully kept park.

The hike was nice and had good views. I rated this a 3 because it was too easy. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for a good workout. One section with bugs in the canyon portion.

One of my favorite hikes on MC. Not too difficult. Just before you get to the end, you’ll know the end as you can’t go any farther. there is a Y, take the left. Scramble up a bit and it opens up. Follow the creek bed. We had water on 30 August. Ended up going 5.8 miles in 3:10. Not 100% but I think it will eventually connect to another trail. For some reason my recording didn’t save. So unfortunately you can’t follow it. Only saw a few people at the beginning. You can also take the Eagles Nest spur if you’re up for some more.

Pretty easy hike. Easy to locate along the road and it has plenty of parking. Bathroom at the trailhead. At first the trail was super easy to follow but there’s no blazes so while I was going into the canyon the trail was a bit hard to find. I honestly didn’t know where the trail ended so I hiked through the canyon a bit and just turned around.

beautiful views the whole hike and the canyon is cool and rewarding. love it!

love this hike!

Great hike , Did the hike with my kids 9 & 12 easy hike

Fun trail, space to take breaks if needed.

Absolutely loved it! Took my small dog and hiked the whole way up to the water. Went a total of 5 miles up and back.

awesome trail..loved it..

recorded Fletcher Canyon Trail

This is a steady climb up. But if you continue on to the slot canyon, the views are spectacular. There was still water flowing. Just be aware of fast forming storms this time of year.

nice moderately trafficked out and back. if you go up to the right where it seems to dead end there is a very tiny waterfall no one seems to know where it is so it's a nice place to stop and rest for a bit

I don't know why anyone says there's no water. You just didn't hike far enough. Its recorded as 1.7 miles. We did 2.3 when we got to the waterfall. Then we explored past it a bit. Literally ran into the end of the canyon. If my 3 year old can make it.. you can too!