Fletcher Canyon Trail

Fletcher Canyon Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Las Vegas, Nevada that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, birding, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Las Vegas: Travel north on U.S. Highway 95. Take State Route 157 west to Kyle Canyon. Drive .45 mile past State Route 158. There is a small turnout on the left for parking. The trail follows the closed-off road to the right.

Great trail to bring visitors. Not too hard. Great scenery.

Amazing trail! The first half is all gravel and very level. The second half is less level, but nothing too crazy. The canyon is great. The end of trail ends with very steep rock face. I was told it goes on for a good while, but it's a lot of scrambling and was just too steep for me and my dog. I definitely will be going back to try and go further up.

Nice out and back trail.

Was very pretty hiking was moderate for me, going on a fall day is recommended

Great little hike up the canyon. I would suggest a good pair of sturdy shoes because the trail is mostly loose rock.

This is a beautiful little out and back hike. As you get deeper into the canyons, the scenery changes and there is more greenery to be enjoyed. The slots at the end of the trail are awesome and the dogs love it when there is water trickling down. They’re always a little disappointed when it’s all dried up though so we make sure to go when water will be present.

LOVE this hike! The trial changes all the way up to the end from desert to beautiful woods and trees and then all of a sudden you’re surrounded by beautiful steep cliffs inside the Canyon. Will definitely do this hike again and again.

This path was beautiful! There was a lot of traffic with children and families- it is so nice to see so many wonderful people getting healthy. I didn’t make it to the end but I will try again soon! I had a wonderful time with my niece, her dog and my dog- we will definitely be back!

Not a beginners trail, some rocks are pretty slippery but overall a good hike!!

Great trail with a lovely waterfall at the top!

The trail is rated as easy, but when there is snow on the ground it can be difficult to follow where the trail goes. It's a gorgeous hike, and probably not as popular or well known as it should be. This one is one of my favorites, especially at the end where you are in a beautiful small valley.

A nice easy incline for most of the way. A bit hard to distinguish the trail from the creek in parts, but a great hike none the less. There was water at the falls, which made the hike worth it, especially for the dogs.

great for all ages

lots of loose gravel and dusty, but gradual incline, very busy tail on the weekends. about 30-40% shaded

Idk I just clicked the star .....

This was a really nice trail. I went with my boyfriend and younger siblings, and we really enjoyed it. It started to rain, but we had pretty good coverage under the trees along the hike. Some great spots for taking pictures, and not exhausting at all! My dog loved the trail too!

Hiker friendly and dog friendly. Gradual incline and shaded by trees. Towards the end a little narrow and slippery rocks due to the wash. Easy trail to follow.

Absolutely beautiful!!

Peaceful and cool. Loose gravel trail with a few places to sit and relax along the way.

Great hike!