Evans Canyon Trail to Keystone Canyon Trail Loop

Evans Canyon Trail to Keystone Canyon Trail Loop is a 6.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Reno, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very nice moderate hike that’s very easy to get to. Lots of hikers on the weekend but lots of room for everyone. Take the side trip the the University of Nevada ‘N’ for a great view of the Valley.

Breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys. Very exposed to the sun, so bring lots of water and sunblock. We got to see some interesting critters along the trail.

Great trail right in our backyard. Take it up to the N.

Nice trail for days you don't feel like driving up to Tahoe!

beautiful trail. peaceful. I did it with baby on my back, relatively easy. crossing the water without getting wet, was the most challenging part.

This is my favorite trail to do on days where I don't have much time but just want to get outside for a while. After a lot of rain or snow melt, there's a pretty little creek that runs through the trail under the "N" and lots of greenery. It's a fun place to for little ones to explore and play around. I walk this trail probably once every couple weeks and I still love it.

nice loop trail. Beware, the trail by the creek has been washed out in a few spots. 2017, April

Other than that I enjoyed the walk and view of Reno