Craig Ranch Regional Park

Craig Ranch Regional Park is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Las Vegas, Nevada that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

This is Craig Ranch Regional Park on the NE side of Las Vegas. Huge, lush and green with tons of trees, tons of open areas, playgrounds, picnic places, and a dog park. Great for a jog or walk with kids.

Park is nearby and I was looking for a place to let my dog run. This part is larger than I thought it was initially with multiple entrances. There is a dog park for small dogs and a separate area for larger dogs. Also checked out the amphitheater and the nearby lake area. Park is well maintained and definitely one I will go back to.

Big park with nice walking paths. Watch for falcon/hawk if you have small dogs. We literally saw the bird swoop twice to check out our little dog!

Excellent Park! 2 dog runs, 2 volleyball courts, 4 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, 2 softball fields, 2 ponds , BBQ, Amphatheatre, grass for days with many trees for shade! Even a skate park.

Great park to walk with my grandson. Lots of other activities and the farmer's market.

A nice public park to check out. I was there for a paintball event. I was really surprised by the popularity of the park. It has some great views from it as well.

very nice large park

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The best park I've been to anywhere near Vegas! Huge, lush and green with tons of trees, tons of open areas, playgrounds, picnic places. The dog park was excellent with lots of shady trees as well.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wanted to get away from traffic of The Strip, so found this park for morning walk. Very nice park for walking, jogging or bike ride. The outer loop registered 1.7 miles for me, but there are many cross paths to keep it from getting boring. I was there from 7-8:30 with temperatures 85-91 in July. It was not too hot with some parts in shade.
Fabulous creative playgrounds, large green spaces, sports fields, clean and safe.

Saturday, February 13, 2016