Chickadee Ridge is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Incline Village-Crystal Bay, Nevada that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.1 miles Elevation Gain: 351 feet Route Type: Out & Back

As many have noted, this trail is not well marked. It's easier to follow the TRT and hang right at the ridge once you're there. Easy hike but large sections still snow covered. I had my dogs so no chickadees came nor did I see any.

icy

There were NO trail markings.. keep your map handy. This is a bit more of a moderate hike. I brought my 3 kids(6,7,12). Bring seeds for the chickadees!!

icy

Still a lot of snow on the ground so I couldn’t find the trail. I’ve hiked this before so I kind of knew the way and hiked up to the ridge for the Tahoe view, but if you haven’t done this hike before it might be tricked to do. Still worth it, bring bird seed for feeding the chickadees.

Not well marked. When finally found it.. covered in snow.. will come back in couple weeks

icy

Good hike but trail is not marked and still covered in snow. Wear boots and long socks for when your feet sink in deep. Lots of Chickadee’s - bring sunflower seeds or bird seed.

As soon as we entered the forest, chickadees greeted us with beautiful chirps. Unforgettable experience for adults and kids.

icy

Hard crunchy snow, softening up in sun.

Beautiful place to go and bring the family and dogs(please put them on a leash and clean up after their waste) the birds feed right out of your hand

Beautiful out! Fresh snow <3

AMAZING DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Loved this trail. It was easy, and child and dog friendly. Just make sure to bring snow shoes. We brought bird seeds and we didn’t even have to go to the top for the birds to start coming to our hands. They do prefer the black sunflower seeds .

Careful with parking. If your tires are touching or across the white line you can be ticketed for about $300.